Sunday 8 June 2008

Chip board box



Now that I have nice shelving in my room I am trying to get slightly more organized by getting boxes etc to put bits and bobs in.
Here is a wooden box (out of Spotlight), covered in SU Designer paper and also using SU chipboard... and as the name suggests ... I am storing all my chipboard from Stampin' Up! in it. Next is a non SU card, although the background is stamped with Baroque Mofits.
Well it was a wonderful sunny winter day here in Hawera today... my hands have got thorn cuts from pruning the roses... so I am off to have a nice hot shower then into my stamp room to have a play.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea for the chipboard....I am getting a makeover for room in a couple months. Gotta start cleaning out!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool box it's been selected as an Inspiration Project. TFS
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete