Sunday 10 August 2008

Introducing.......


Hey all... This is one of the Spring mini cards we will be doing mid month.

Bad night last night.. went to cousins.. on the way home Cameron managed to vomit all over back seat and even reached the radio in front!! YUK,, I was gaging and poor Bailee was sitting in front seat holding her nose and gaging.. would have been funny if wasnt my car!!!! and every time dance exams come up (next thursday) Cam is sick!!!

On a brighter note.. click over to welcome my latest downline Chloe Danz from Wanganui. So for the Wanganui ladies out there that came to the workshop in Kai Iwi.. book a workshop with her... she'll be fantastic.

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Trace, I love the embossing folder too, really works well with the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I am so getting this set.
    And thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey! Fantastic card - love this set!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, I love this card! I so want that set, but have'nt got it yet!
    Great work!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful! Love the color. Congrats on your new downline! You go, girl!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete