Sunday 25 January 2009

Baby or no baby???

Well I went to see Jamie yesterday and yep I can safley say (as cute as her new born was) that I had no feelings of having another one!!.. BUT... on the other hand.. I always like them more when they are 4-5 months old... they have a bit more character at that age.
I did however get inspired to start a scrapbook page for Flynn my nephew (who I get to meet at Easter and will be about 4-5 months old!!!!!), so I will get that finished off today and post tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! You did a great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, boys aren't that hard! Love those colours together. Want that stamp.....might have to buy some stuff online....can't help this obsession....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the layout of your card and all the little extras, so cute.

    ReplyDelete