Sunday 13 December 2009

2 challenges 1 card


Yep, I am trying to get a smidge of time to myself during this hectic month. The kids have got something on everyday, including Sat and Sun!!!. So to make it easier during that little window of craft time I have combined two challenges to make one card. ... Basic Grey Challenge - Pink, Blue and Cream, and a Get Sketchy sketch.
Right I am off to work on my DT cards for Doodle Palace. My stint there is almost up, and I will be sad to leave, I have found it really enjoyable and loved being part of a team.

6 comments:

  1. What a darling card!! The combo of challenges is soo perfect!! Thanks for joining us @ get sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love your image and your use of the colours is great. Thanks for joining BG Challenges,
    Anthea & the BG Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Tracy love the cute PB image, those flowers are beautiful, aww hun if you want to use your new stamps, feel free, I'm hopeless at waiting lol hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I love the cute kitty image!! Great job with Get Sketchy 18!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card great colors1
    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete