Sunday 13 June 2010

Sneak Peak

A week or two ago my Aussie friend Zoe from Make it Crafty announced that she will be opening a digi online store for background images. I was honoured that she asked me to make a card for her. The background image I have used for this card is called "Hilly Lane" which will soon be available over at Zoe's Make it Crafty site. Isn't it wonderful.!! I also used "The Lovers Tree" from Sassy Cheryl.
I wish you all the luck for your new venture Zoe! If you want to see more sneak peaks, head over to Zoe's site and see the beautiful sunset background.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Trace! You finally got some time to make some cards! Home now. Not very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving Zoe's images! Fab card Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracy.. and I think the background images will be a huge hit. Please keep me posted on those. Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tracy. The background image is fab.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete