Saturday 6 November 2010

Reveal #1 - Ally

Whoop whoop.... Reveal day is finally here... for one lucky image that is!!!! Debs first cute little poppet is called Ally. She was is so fun to colour and I so love her gentleness, if you love her as much as I did when I first saw her then guess what... you can buy her right here on Wednesday 10th.
But for now jump around to all the other Design team ladies for Debs Creations to see their stunning cards... I have had a sneaky look and let me tell you.... you wont want to miss them!!!!!...

10 comments:

  1. Tracy, your card is just beautiful! Love your greens & pinks, & such a glorious cluster to set your Ally off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful job Tracy! Lovely colours and perfect matching of paper and flowers! Gorgeous stuff. ooh and beautiful colouring too of course!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh just totally gorgeous Trace & I have this so so beautiful card at my house hee hee! Ally looks so gorgeous & I love her colours too!:)

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card Tracy! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's sooooo cute! Love the colours on this card...very fairyish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you Tracy, Ally was so fun to colour. You did an awesome job too! Love all your extras! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet, cute embellies and your gorgeous colouring, what a fabulous combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and cute doodles. The lace trim, pearls swirls & flowers are so very pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable image and such gorgeous colors and coloring Tracy. Love it.

    ReplyDelete