Saturday 29 January 2011

Play time!!!

I was lucky enough to have time out today to have a play with some much neglected images that have never been coloured. I had Amanda come in and play with my copics..(yep I am an enabler trying to get her hooked), so all in all, it was a very relaxing afternoon that went by all to fast. I managed to get a DT card done for next week and have done this card following a sketch over at The Stamping Bizaar using a Stamping Bizaar image.
Also I think this fits in with Magical Monday Challenge, using flowers.
Hope you are all have a great day like me!

7 comments:

  1. Waht a sweet card. The angel is so precious! I need to get this image! I love the borders and flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Magical Mondays Flowers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Trace, love the flower cluster, enhanced with the pin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its perfect, so very gorgeous. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. The angel looks very pretty in pink.

    Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Bazaar Challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and adore that lovely image. Fabby flowers and charm. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh she's Gorgeous! I love seeing all the pinks. You did a fabulous job. Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Bazaar.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a truely gorgeous image you have used and beautifully coloured. Love the dp and the punch you have used and the flowers are lovely.

    Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete