Saturday 4 June 2011

Wintertime blues!

Its a crappy, cold windy winter day outside, I'm tempted to put my heater on and stay in my craft room for the rest of the day... mmmm I have a packet of pineapple lumps in front of me and my soda water...ahhhhhh. Bliss!
Anyway, here is another neglected image I bought ages ago.. I am entering in the following challenges
My Mums Craft Shop - Things with wings
Flutter By Wednesday's - Butterfly, Fairy or angel
Stamp Something - Print out something Digi
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Something that flies

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day to me! Love this cute little image and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Trace. Hope you eat those pineapple lumps before the heater gets to them LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lurve your card.Loving the snowflakes and the added detail of the charm.Goodluck at Charisma this week.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So gorgeous!! Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! *Vicki* ~ Sr. DT member

    ReplyDelete