Friday 30 September 2011

Delicious Doodles - Tales of the unexpected


Well hey... guess what.... imagine my joy when Teri from Delicious Doodles asked me to join her design team!!! I jumped right in boots and all and created this door hanger for my lovely 8yold who sometimes isn't a little angel!!!!!!, I thought she could put this on her door when she was in a mood!! LOL.... So... the challenge this fortnight is "tales of the unexpected" you can interpret that anyway you like, you don't have to use a DD image, but if you do you will be put in twice for the draw. Jump on over and join in...

RECIPE
Paper -Bazzil
Colouring - Copics & prismas

3 comments:

  1. Very cool door hanger Tracy. Am thinking your DH might like one to hang on the bedroom door as well LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fantastic..
    welcome to the team !!
    hugz Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation - this is just brilliants. Fabulous colouring and I reckon your daughter will love this... it ROCKS !!
    Hugz
    Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete