Friday 6 January 2012

Delicious Doodles - All things New


Who's ready for a new challenge at Delicious Doodles.?? This challenge this fortnight is "All things new", so it's pretty open to your imagination... I am guessing a lot of you got heaps of new crafting goodies for Christmas.. you know your going to use them... so why not enter our challenge!, you don't have to use a DD image, but if you do you will be put in twice for the draw. I have used my yummy new paper from Bo Bunny and this newish image from Delicious Doodles

RECIPE
Images -Fallen 
Paper - Bo Bunny - Garden Girl Collection
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Dies - Marianne Dies  LR0116, LR0141 
Embellishments - MIC chipboard, WOC flowers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun! Love the yummy purples!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful card, love the colours you've used.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy I love this colour combination I had a top when I was 11 that had these colours and I wore it everyday great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete