Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tiddly Inks - New Wryn - Cowgirl



Christy from Tiddly Inks. sent me another new Wryn image - "cowgirl" to play with.  Sweeeetttt!!!!! and it doesn't stop there.... there is another release on the 14th Feb!!! shhhh. Don't forget to check out this fortnight's challenge over at Tiddly Inks ...head on over and see what amazing creations the talented DT have made and join in. I also have a confession to make...I  made about 4 cards today, reaching for any random pad... OMG.. they are all My Minds Eye pads.... looking through my stash.... I think I might have just about all collections!!!

RECIPE
Images - Tiddly Inks - Wryn - Cowgirl
Paper - MME - So Sophie
Colouring - Copics & prismas

9 comments:

  1. too cute tracy!! I love the sewn torn bit!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy, beautiful colour choice and lovely layout. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tracy! I love Wryn as a cowgirl! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image SOOOO much, then you already knew that. Gorgeous card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, this is soooooooooooooooo sweet, love this image, can't wait to buy her!! Wonderful creation!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Tracy! Love the lavender and blue combo, great choices for a little cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *gush* love this colour combo, I struggle with purple, this is just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love the faux stitching (and the real one too ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card has so much get up and go! I've had two daughters love to dress up like a cowgirl and ride their stick ponies around! I just love the papers and flowers you've added. That stitching with the eyelets is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete