Monday 6 August 2012

Saturated Canary hair hair everywhere!!

Well I was supposed to have a day set aside for Make it Crafty DT work.... Sooooo I printed out 8 new images (not released yet... yummooooooo) and some Saturated Canary images.. and started colouring....
my tactic was to do all skin and hair... so no cards to show... and no MIC images cause they are secret and Zoe would kick my bum... but here are a few SC.... now word of warning.. these are work in progress, and I do kinda have a rough style when colouring hair...so don't look to hard!




Hopefully I will get around this week to finishing some off.... not likely though as I have to go away for work again...grrrr. Hope you are all having a more productive week than me!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I love your colouring style on their hair... that's amazing :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think it's stunning Trace. I don't know how you get all those highlights etc so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring !! HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyous array of gorgeous hair!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete