Thursday 20 September 2012

Artfull Crafts - Twig & Berry card



Hello today I have a card to show you from the Kaisercraft collection - Twig & Berry. I had such fun using all the goodies that Liz from Artfull Crafts sent me, I can see there will be plenty of more cards made using this collection that has real earthy distressed colours. Here is a list of what I have used:
Twig & Berry 6x6 Paper Pad
Twig & Berry Specialty Paper - To from Perforated Tags
Twig & Berry - Collectables
Kaisercraft Paper Bloom - Fire RedOliveCoconut

What a good excuse to start some Christmas cards! I will be back next Tuesday to show you another card from the same collection.. until then.. happy crafting!
xx
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely image and card Tracy!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love the papers and that image!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete