Sunday 7 July 2013

Playing around


Well this weekend has had some highs and lows... but I will share the highs.... a...My craft room is 80% clean!.... b....the weather was good for nothing but staying in the craft room.... and c... I managed to finish off some Project Life which I do not share on here... and had a play with my copics. So this is one of the cards I completed. I love how the leaves turned out, the shadowing gives them a lot of texture. These cuties called Sympathy Bugs are another Sylvia Zet, Wee Stamp image.
Well its still raining outside, fire is roaring.... time to think about tea then might just sneak back to craft room and carry on playing!
Oh .. and d..... hubby put a TV in my craft room for me.... huh... I may never leave !!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty and I LUV the little bugs. Fabulous colouring and the leaves really rock. LUV the little bit of sparkle on the wings too. Beautiful :-)
    Sorry your weather is shiiiiite !! I'm hiding in my room coz it's too hot :-D LoL

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet! Love this image and the sweet glittery details you've used!

    ReplyDelete