Friday 8 November 2013

Birthday Invites

 
Well it's Bee's birthday today and last week I got the nudge to make some invites. I used image from Saturated Canary, Acetate Roman Clock & Calendar Tag from Tanya Leigh Designz, and everything else just from my stash. The girls who now have these cards are coming home this afternoon after school and staying the night.... eeek... not much sleep tonight Im guessing!

 
Not my best colouring job.... but it was late at night and had 4 to do! So that's my excuse!!!

 
Happy crafting
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful invites.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Tracy and such great colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, so fresh looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥LOVE♥ THEM ! I hope Bee had a fun sleep over birthday. Did Molly sleep with the girls too I wonder? :)

    ReplyDelete