Saturday 11 May 2019

Im back!!!


So I have been away from this blog for a few years! Once leaving an internet provider I couldn't figure out how to change your email address in blogger... it seems you cant..... so my blog has been in hibernation mode until today!!! IM BACK!!!!
Still crafting, though not as much, moved to the city, had the crappiest health, still run SOuthern Girls Challenges with Lou.....and finally been on a holiday after 8 years.... so time to re group, and find my love of copics again.... stay tunned


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, this is great!
    I love your cards.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you posting again Tracy! 2 fabulous cards here...love the colouring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo happy you're back blogging Trace. Have missed your lovely creations. Can I just say WOW on these two! I feel very spoilt to have the gorgeous top card in my collection! It's a keeper and will be in my craft room for inspiration always :D LOVE it to bits!! Two amazing cards and so looking forward to what comes next! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're blogging again Trace and sooooo lucky to have the gorgeous top one of these cards in my collection! LOVE it!! Both gorgeous hun and your colouring is perfect as always. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete