Monday 8 June 2020

Prima Marketing - Love you card


Ok so confession time - I don't normally like colouring flowers... or realistic people... so have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone and doing just that!

Im not sure what it is that I dont like, just always struggled with it.... so I downloaded an image from Prima Marketing - HERE are freebie images if that is your thing!

So as my normal step by step I picked out paper first - to be honest I think that is the hardest part!!!
Then started colouring to match... as below


Because the bird was so small I used my Prisma pencils for it.



Finally happy-ish .... I made the card up out of using my BIG box of off-cutts and random pieces

So not so scary to do..... but think I'll still avoid at any chance LOL

Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment