Friday 24 July 2020

Goodbye from myself and Lou - Southern Girls Challenges


So this is goodbye from us here at Southern Girls!
For our last post we are joined by a few of our past DT lovelies and our present team.

Myself and Lou started Southern Girls Challenges 10 years ago. Wow where did the time go? Its been filled with amazing ladies who have joined us on the Design Teams, who have become wonderful friends that have stuck with us through all the ups and downs of life over the last 10 years.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, with any luck the NZ ladies will all meet up very soon for a few wines.... ok, maybe more than a few, but ready to make a wonderful memory with you all to toast amazing friendships created on Southern Girls 

Thanks for everything!!!!

Children Learning English Affectively: Great ways to say goodbye ...

As for myself and Lou - nothing will change - even though we are a 4 hours drive from each other, we will still have our crafty afternoons through messenger. I am so lucky to have this special lady in my life that has supported me in all my decisions. 

I will now have time to just sit relax and create. I will still share my creations on here and Instagram to hopefully provide inspiration to others. Enjoy the little things and celebrate the big things.

Be sure to check out all the media links and say a final goodbye to all the lovely DT past and present that have joined in over at Southern Girls one last time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment