Sunday 23 August 2020

Bee Arty - Time Flies Collection

Good morning Bee Arty fans...

Today I want to share my latest card from the collection - Time Flies.


First I stamped out Time Flies Clear Stamp three times and embossed it. I wanted to fussy cut some of the stamp elements to give a 3d impression


Next I coloured the image using the paper colours for reference using alcohol markers


I then used background stamp called Metal Plates and distressed the edges with Distress Inks


Next I prepared the background, by picking one of the amazing rusty looking pages from the same collection. I distressed around edges and mounted on card stock


I wanted to add a little texture so snipped off a bit of cheese cloth and coloured it with some Mica Powder - Leather


End result - minus a picture of messy fingers


While the cheese cloth was drying I picked out elements I wanted to fussy cut from the collection and the words from the Curious sheet


Once all elements and cloth were glued down I then raised the cut out elements of the bird with foam dots.


Hope you are enjoying this collection as much as me, if you haven't got it then put it on your wish list... it is amazing!

Until next time... Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment