Wednesday 23 March 2022

Faith Pocock - Easter Shadow Box

                                                 Welcome back Faith Pocock Fans!!

As promised, here is another Easter project!! Today is an Easter Shadow Box from Faiths shop.

This was a little more fiddly than the bunnies but really worth it in the end


I found it easier to put the pieces in order from back to front


For the back piece, because I wanted a scene, I picked out some scrapbooking paper that had leaves on it. Then I made my way through the layers coloring in with copic markers so I could blend and shade colours




Here is all 4 together


I then glued onto the base plate, and clipped on the side pieces




Next I added the last piece that fits over the top


How neat is this!!! You can put a little fairy light in the back and it lights up at night
Below is close ups





This project is so dimensional., be perfect for any little ones book shelf lit up at night

Until next time 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment