Saturday 18 June 2022

Faith Pocock - Christmas Project

                                             Hello and welcome back Faith Pocock Fans!!

SO its been a while since Ive shared anything. I have been creating, but just as time and eyes allow. I decided to change it up and create this cute Christmas project that has a secret door on the side that you can put choclates... or whatever takes your fancy.... you can find it in Faiths shop.

As always once you have package - take everything out and place pieces together for a "dry" run



Piecing together


Two separate elements - main body and then little scene



Starting in the scene, I coloured with copics


Faith added some snow chunks made from plastic... they are s cool!


Next onto the main body which I followed the same process - used copics, and then for baubles I used dimensional glue


At this stage I got carried away and didnt take photos! But you can see below the finished effect and the secret door




Hope I inspired you all to get started on your Christmas projects
Until next time 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment