Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tiddly Inks - You and Me Baby

Well this is my next Tiddly Inks. card I want to share with you before time runs out this year and we head into the next.. oh yes... Christmas is just peeping around the corner!. OK, so this image is called "You and me Baby" I don't normally enjoy doing couples, but these "couple" images are very hard to resist !!!. Don't forget, we still have this fortnight's challenge going - anything goes... so head on over and join us.

RECIPE
Images - Tiddly Inks - You and me Baby
Paper - G.C.D - Ella Blue
Colouring - Copics & prismas
Chipboard - MIC

4 comments:

  1. Tracy - this is beautiful girly! Love the colors you chose and those fabulous papers! The pearls are a gorgeous touch too!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness!!! Beautiful color combo and I love the way her hair color really stands out. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful. Would make a perfect Wedding card. Love her dress, dreamy folds. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and such a sweet image
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete