Tuesday 14 April 2020

Katzelkraft - Get your happy on!


Hello. Im not sure how many people are actually reading this,,,, I seem to have a lot of views but not many comments. Im guessing FB etc has taken over blogging, But I'm old school and enjoy my blog... plus I can see how my style has changed over the years.

Today I have played around with my Katzelkraft images. These aren't like my normal digital stamps I normally use... these are red rubber stamps!!
I used sets called Relax, Balloms, and frogs which are all coloured with water colour pens... shock horror.... nope not my copics this time!

Happy crafting

4 comments:

  1. I am on FB but only because the DT I am on have their pages there to receive messages and upload your cards-I prefer blogging and need to keep blogland alive,although I must admit the enforced stay at home leaves more time to comment rather than just reply to comments let.I love your fabulous card and stamp and great background with the doodling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have all those followers and no comments!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I wonder if half of them no longer blog LOL

      Delete
  3. I read, but don't always comment, which is very naughty of me!
    I love the Katzelkraft stamps, I did not know you can get them in NZ

    ReplyDelete