Thursday 9 April 2020

Virtual Cyber Crop - Challnge #6 - last one!


OK crafters - last one and what a struggle..... I DONT do people... in any way, shape or form, so to be asked to do this challenge had me shaking in my boots

Challenge 5  - include a baby/toddler photo of yourself....eeeekkkkk

Out of all the challenges, this one I found the hardest, and to be frank, Im glad the challenges are over. But did I enjoy my first ever Cyber Crop... hell yes... would I ever join one again... hell yes.... but the best thing of all I got to sit for 2 whole days, doiong what I love doing with other like minded lovelies and I got to do it with my long time friend Lou xxx

I hope you have enjoyed looking at what I have created over the last few days and maybe given you some inspiration also

Mwah xxxx

1 comment: