Sunday 24 May 2020

Sunday Crafting!



Afternoon all.
What do you all do when its a rainy Sunday afternoon??? 
I have just spent some quality time with Cameron, crafting. Her colouring in with my Polychromos and me with copics.

I had numerous emails telling me you enjoyed seeing step by step my process when colouring, so hopefully you dont find this post to photo heavy.

As you should know, I always pick paper first. This was out of my scrap bin, so dont even know what brand it is.
Next I start the image... skin first


Dress next picking up the blue from the patterned paper. Then started on the hair


There is a tiny strip of green in the paper so coloured the leaves to match


COFFEE BREAK


Flowers next using I think from memory 5 different colours for just the yellow, I needed glasses on top of my glasses!


Red flowers kept simple 2 colours! 


Lastly Put it all together, make a card


While I played with this card, below is what Cameron finally finished. Isn't it stunning!!
Hope it raining next weekend when she comes home and we can do it all again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment