Friday 15 January 2021

Faith Pocock - Crooked Houses


Welcome !! Today for my first post of 2021 I am featuring a wonderful MDF project from Faith Pocock Designs. 

I always love getting "Faith" mail.. I never know what is going to be in my pack which gives me a chance to play and try things I would never really look at before

These 3 houses come separately packed for ease of knowing what sections go with each design.


I have found there is no right or wrong way when doing these projects, but I like to put together first, so I get an idea on what the finished product will look like. At this stage I also discovered that one side of the roof hinges so it can be opened.


I wanted a bright quirky look for these cuties so picked out colours for the house and roofs using some random paper I had laying around


I traced around outside of each section, then cut and glued down with Matt Medium Gel


Once finished I allowed to dry over night before decorating with chipboard embellishments





With Easter coming up I think these would be perfect to put a bag of Easter treats inside each house and give away as a gift

As always I loved creating this project for Faith and bringing it to life. Cant wait to start my next one.... until next time...
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment