Saturday 30 January 2021

Faith Pocock - Artist Trading Block

 

Hello!! Today I have what I think is my favorite so far project for Faith Pocock Designs. 
Artist Trading Block

I glued this block together straight away knowing there were no fiddly bits and bobs


I then pick the beautiful paper set from Stamperia called Imagine. Cut 5 squares and glued them down


While the block was drying I then picked a sheet out that had different images on it and used the little ornate frames from Faith Pocock Studio to make help choose the right size images


Once I had decided I then cut each image out, distressed with ink the stuck the frame onto it. I only used 4 frames... one for each side


Before gluing paper pieces, words and frames onto block I used a stencil to add a bit of texture on each side and top





And finally the top


I also added a touch of Burnished Brass with my finger to edges and over frames using DecoArt Metallic Lustre 


Hope you enjoyed this little project. It was so much fun and looks so amazing in real life

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment