Wednesday 3 February 2021

Bee Arty - Dream Big

 Hello Bee Arty Fans

Today I want to share with you a card I made using Follow your Dreams collection


Card making is my number 1 passion and always will be, but based on what mood I'm in, and how much time I have, dictates how "busy" I make a card
This card I wanted to keep simple and not over think it. 

I selected a background from paper Embrace from Untangle collection and then fussy cut some feathers from Follow your Dreams collection ( I plan on making more cards from this cutout sheet)


I then mounted background paper onto cardstock hen onto card to make it nice and strong.
The feathers I matched the colours from the pages with copics 


 To add a bit of interest I added a foam dot under every second feather to raise it slightly


Hope your all having a great day... until next time..
Happy crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment