Wednesday 17 February 2021

Bee Arty - King of the Cave

                                                                     Hello Bee Arty Fans

Im back again for my second post for Bee Arty using King of the Cave collection


OK, I am first to admit I struggle making cards for males... so this was taking me way out of my comfort zone. As I wanted to make 2 cards I choose two focal points - one was the stamp from this collection called Luck. Other I fussy cut the playing hand with cards from sheet called Play the Game


I sorted out matching cardstock to back the cards and stamped on the image straight onto patterned paper


Mounted all the cardstock together


For the stamped card I choose matching copic colours to the paper.
I went easy with the black ball as I still wanted the text to show through


Didn't over think this playing card hand, just gave it a bot of skin colour


Being male cards I distressed around the edges. 
Until next time... 
Happy crafting





















No comments:

Post a Comment