Monday 5 July 2021

Faith Pocock - desk organisation

                                                       Good morning Faith Pocock Fans

So today I'm showing you an overview of my workspace and how I have used  Faith Pocock Studio MDF storage to tidy it up

Below is the Large Paper and Organizer Rack sitting on an old piece of furniture my pop used to use as a potato table in the garden house. Luckily my dad rescued and revived it!!

I use the 3 drawers to hold material in one, lace in the second, and old doilies in the third.

In the rack in each slot I put my journal projects, so they are there ready to grab


On my work desk from left to right..
6 Drawer Organiser and on top of that is the Dresser
Next to that I have an old Mongolian box that holds journal projects like tags to be finished
Next in line is Organiser and Drawer which holds all my brushes etc
Pen and Drawer holder is the last in that row




And finally on other side of PC is Letter Holder that holds the stamps that I use the most


As a crafter I wish I had of discovered these years ago. Every single one of these projects are so solid and functional. I cant wait to add to this collection as I have signed up for another 6 months on this wonderfully talented team

Until next time
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment