Wednesday 28 July 2021

Faith Pocock - Fence for Senz

                                                       Good morning Faith Pocock Fans

I have a special project to show you that Faith asked me to do for Faith Pocock Studio stand at New Zealands Senz Paper craft Expo a few weeks ago


I jumped ta the chance to do something different for Faith - normally I do storage, but this is something that I would put on my wall in the craft room and stare at while I procrastinate!

Below is how it arrived in the post all neatly packaged along with some paper from Imagine If called Forest Glade and a tag sheet that had ephemera that I could cut and use


I glued fence with Art Glitter glue and painted with Gesso

Then ripped elements from the tissue Faith sent me and Mod Podge on


Next I used a stencil to add texture and a pallet knife to add gritty texture paste


This where is got a bit messy - with my finger I added a green paint of choice - heavier around the edges


And then another darker almost brown paint to add a few more highlights and darken the edges


Repeated these steps with all panels


I did the same process on the hearts and added fussy cut elements to finish off


If you went to Senz I hope you seen this project - it was an honor to be asked and have my work on display

Until next time
Happy Crafting





No comments:

Post a Comment