Wednesday 1 September 2021

Bee Arty - Embrace Change Part 2

                                                                Hello Bee Arty Fans

As promised from last post I mentioned I would make 3 cards, using the cut out from Embrace Change Collection designed y Fiona Paltridge


I had already pre cut images when I made first card.
I always do this and then put any extras in a snap lock bag, and label it so I don't loose any pieces.


I then play around until I find a layout that I'm happy with. 
Using layers always seem to make me happy


I  inked all the edges so they didn't stand out and found a word that I wanted


Happy, I then glued everything down using Art Glitter Adhesive,.


Still in lockdown over here. I thought I would have a heap of time to create, but in reality I have just about no time as I'm busy updating paperwork for work
Luckily I have one more card in the wings, to give me time to think about which collection I want to play with next

Until next time, stay safe..
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment