Friday 10 September 2021

Tim Holtz Journal cards and tags

 Today is a prefect day to try something I rally struggle with... using Tim Holtz people.... I mean what's the point in crafting then adding some random person onto the tag/journal card??? I still really don't know... but hey at least I can say I've done it!
I have a step by step process below...

First I selected a 12x12 paper that I had no use for.... and glued down random txt from different books


Once I cut into different sized tags and journal cards I inked around the edges


I choose two distress Inks - a brown and a green, transferred ink onto a glass matt and sprayed with a little water


Then dabbed surface of tags onto wet ink
Leave to dry...


Once completely dry, I used the same coloured inks to stencil with


This was my background all done... Next I placed torn paper, labels, even stamped some numbers on... before adding the paper dolls.
Finally to finish off I sewed around the edges







Glad I have made these. They will all end up in one of my hand made journals that I sell

Until next time
Happy Crafting










No comments:

Post a Comment