Sunday 7 August 2022

Faith Pocock - draw project

                                                                     Hi Faith Pocock Fans!!

I have a super quick project for you all today,  a cute little book draw over in Faiths shop.

I must admit the lovely Faith already pre made this project for me so all I had to do was decorate

I painted it with chalk paint

Next I picked out an image I liked as a focal point.

and then played around with some cogs from Faiths shop


At this stage I decided I didn't like the plain black background so picked out more paper


Painted cogs and glued everything down



Needed something for top right so added a number then rubbed DecoArt Metallic Lustre over edges and cogs.


Finished
Very quick and easy, but looks amazing!

Until next time
Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment