Saturday 13 August 2022

Faith Pocock - Ollivander Shop from Harry Potter

                                                                        Hi Faith Pocock Fans!!

Have you seen all the cool MDF houses That Faith has? Go check them out in  Faiths shop. They are amazing and such a variety

I was a little intimated when she sent me "Ollivander Shop from Harry Potter

Pretty easy though if you ignore all the other bags that come with it!

4 walls, top and bottom

So once I had an idea in my head I pulled apart.

I found a free picture on clipart that had rows and rows of boxed wands. So I printed and pasted down for the back wall.

Next I glued main body back together

Next I got my trusty Vivid to colour in the windows 


Because I dont own a brick stencil which would have been ideal for this project I decided to get out my Coarse Texture gel and paint all over once I had glued on the pipe work



While this was left to dry over night I picked up the vivid and started to colour all the outside elements





Next morning I picked a colour for building and also selected some pictures to go behind windows.
Below is the finished result

Couldn't have a Harry Potter project without Dobby!


Flags of the 4 houses


Young wizard studying


And lastly a hand in the dark casting a spell






I truly enjoyed making this. Highly recommend any Harry Potter fan to give it a go
Only thing I would change is using a brick stencil.

Until next time
Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment