Sunday 27 December 2020

Bee Arty - Trendsetter Tags

                                                               Morning Bee Arty Fans

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, got spoilt with heaps of crafty goodness. Today I have my last DT project of 2020 


In preparation for Christmas and New Year, knowing I have a few days off I decided to do a small order from the Bee Arty Store. I picked out paper from different collections which had cutouts included

So over the next few months Im going to create projects that showcase the range of beautiful paper collection Paige has in her shop

Starting with paper collection Trendsetter created by Michelle Grant which has stunning Purples and Blues


I didn't have any tags on hand, so made my own just using a Manilla folder


Picked out the paper I wanted to tear and glue down with a glue stick


I also wanted to add a bit more interest by adding a music strip, making sure I distressed all the edges first


Finally added the focal point. I repeated this quick, easy but effective process 2 more times which you can see in photos below


                                                                           Second Tag



Third Tag



Quick easy simple project to do over the Christmas break if you manage to get an hour to play.

See you all in the New Year
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment