Saturday 12 December 2020

Faith Pocock - Christmas Tree

 


Welcome back to my second post for Faith Pocock Designs. 

Todays project is a Christmas Tree - if you haven't tried Faiths MDF projects before and would like to give it a go, I recommend starting off with something like this. There aren't many pieces to figure out, so nice and easy.


Firstly I covered all pieces in black paint,, this was done with a sponge, being careful not to get in the slots where tabs connect


Then I used my finger to apply a little gold rub - got to have some bling in your life!!


Now comes the fun part, as a avid paper hoarder I had fun going through my paper collections for anything Christmas themed that I could use to put in the frames.


Before gluing to tree, I used some white watered down paint for splashes and added some pearl dots


Next I started on the base. Finding matching paper to the pictures, cut all panels out before gluing on.


Glued panels into base 


Push base down onto tabs (adding a touch of Art Glitter glue) and left to dry overnight


In the morning I then slotted the tree into  place



Hope you have enjoyed  this project
I have something a little different planned for my next project in the New Year.

Until then, have a fantastic Christmas with family and friends. See you all in the New Year... 
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment