Thursday 18 March 2021

Faith Pocock - Easter Bunny

               Hello!  Today I have another project from Faith Pocock Studio just in time to hold all your                                                                              sweet Easter treats

This little fella comes in 6 pieces. I think it would suit even the younger crafter if they wanted to make something for the Easter Bunny to drop his/her eggs into!


I wasn't sure how many packets of eggs to buy... to my delight I had plenty left over after using less than one bag so I could sample the eggs as I made the project!


I covered with neutral woodgrain paper


Glued the head on and filled the eye socket with liquid pearls





I covered the bottom with green paper to reflect grass


I filled in ears, nose and mouth with stickles. These held up well compared to the liquid pearls which seemed to deflate and disappear. So I added a pearl drop in the socket. Cut some whiskers from an old paint brush, added a few flowers and bow, and lastly added any left over eggs I hadn't managed to stuff in my mouth! LOL








1 comment: