Tuesday 6 April 2021

Faith Pocock - Edith Holden Drawers

        Morning fellow crafters, I am hooked on Faith Pocock Studio MDF storage drawers and anything really where I can get a bit of tidiness in my craftroom... so today I am sharing a 6 set of drawers.


As always, its very important to lay everything out, luckily these are simple to make, but its not always the case.


Next I glued all the drawers together


I then lay the back down and glued the bottom and middle section on, followed by the two middle pieces the finally the top. While the glue was still wet and plyable I added the sides into place.


I had an old paper pad laying around so picked a muted colour for background and distressed the edges as I had an idea on what picture I wanted and needed that to be the focal point


Yup - good old Edith Holden, I have 3 of these books now stashed away, so have no issue cutting her images up


Fussy cut the bird out, she fits perfectly, the hardest part was cutting her to fit 5 drawers!


After deciding what I wanted to store in the drawers I placed labels to finish it of


And here she is I LOVE this little unit.... and plan on adding more to the collection, such handy little storage units that sit in front of my desk within arms reach when doing art journals and junk journals.


If you look carefully I have another project to show you in a couple weeks ;-) 
Until then, happy crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment