Saturday 24 April 2021

Faith Pocock - Letter Holder (converted into stamp holder!)

Hi crafty people, as promised here is another storage solution for your craft table, if you want to have a tidy up and get  bit more organized like me

Today I am sharing a Letter Holder from Faith Pocock Studio


Once I sorted out in my head the panels, bottom, sides and back I was ready to figure out what paper I wanted. 
For all my storage I am making up, as much as I would love to add embellishments to them I really want to keep it all very minimal 


I used Mod Podge to glue on paper from Stamperia


Fussy cut a couple of lovely girls to glue to the sides. Even though once placed on my table and you wont see them, I will always have the option to swap my storage around and this may end up on the end of the table or somewhere else.


I distressed around the edges and glued together




For anyone who has been in my messy craft room will know that I have a heap of stamps. Most I don't use anymore and cant part with, an d some I want to use but cant find.... so guess what... Letter holder has now become a stamp holder for those yummy stamps that I will use on my journals



Next fortnight I have super big project to share that will hold more goodies

Until then, happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment