Wednesday 14 April 2021

Bee Arty - Free Spirit

                                                                  Hello Bee Arty Fans

Today I have created a card using no stamps. Just paper and a little ink

I have already made a card using this collection from Bee Arty called Follow your Dreams fussy cut sheet, it lends itself to so many possibilities as there are plenty of elements to use

I selected and fussy cut 4 butterflies. 

Then because I like to use up my stash and mix and match collections I picked out some background paper from Untangle collection



Layered up the card and picked which butterflies I wanted and placement of them


Inked up with copics and layer on top of each other


Glued everything down with my favorite all time glue... Art Glitter glue


Hope this card has encouraged you to use your stash as Im sure you all have paper laying around like me!

Until next time
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment