Wednesday 5 May 2021

Bee Arty - Spread your Wings Cards - Set 1

                                                            Hello Bee Arty Fans

This month I have 2 projects to share using Spread Your Wings collection  from Bee Arty

This round I have 3 card to share

Firstly I looked at the paper I had and picked out a cut out sheet called Possibility - I wanted the butterflies to fussy cut and colour with copics to match the paper


I also picked out a sheet called Elegant Tags to fussy cut 
Then using 12x12 paper from same range to mount my cards on and picking out words from Aim High Collection called Dream Big, I started to assemble the set of cards


And below are the single cards




I hope I have given you some ideas on cards for this collection and don't be afraid to mix and match collections.
When I come back for my second post this month I have another set of 3 cards to share using he same collection

Until then
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment