Thursday 6 May 2021

Faith Pocock Studio -

Morning crafters

Today I am sharing my next storage solution from Faith Pocock Studio called Large Storage and Paper Organiser

 Warning... this is a very photo heavy post, but hopefully gives you a good idea on the way I assembled it.

As always lay your pieces out, that way you can get an idea on where they fit together

 

I picked out the easiest part to glue together with Art Glitter Glue which was the 3 x drawers

Then started on main body - laying the back piece on the table I glued in the middle insert the started glueing in the dividers which will hold my journals I am working through


Once all glued I left to the side to dry


I then glued in the drawers dividers, sides and bottom


I placed the drawers on top to add a little weight to project while the glue set


Then I picked out paper and started to cut what I wanted


These were then glued in place with Mod Podge, and also sealed with Mod podge to protect it


Place the draws in and pick out a paint colour to go with the paper


All painted! Now to choose some flowers to fussy cut out of some beautiful New Zealand books found at hospice


All cut


Mod Podged into place


These drawers a BIG! I had fun filling them. Bottom is full of old material, middle is full of stunning lace and top drawer is full of tea dyed dollies


All my journals I am working on,,,,


I am really impressed with this project. So heavy and sturdy. The size makes it very usable to all bits and bobs. The measurements are 11.8in length and height and the width is 9.7in

Until next time 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment