Wednesday 19 May 2021

Bee Arty Spread Your Wings Part 2

                                                                     Hello Bee Arty Fans

I am back to share my second set of cards using Spread Your Wings collection  from Bee Arty

Firstly I selected the Background paper I wanted to use from Spread Your Wings Collection - this was just left scraps I had left over from other projects.

I then mounted onto card stock

Fussy cut the background shapes from Spread Your Wings


And then I coloured and fussy cut flowers from a page called Heart


Once all elements were cut out I then stuck together and below you can see all 3 cards individually




I have really enjoyed using up my scraps for these projects this month and are looking forward to the next project I Have planned using a new stamp release...

Until then
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment