Sunday 23 May 2021

Faith Pocock Studio - Pen and Drawer Holder

                                                                       Morning crafters

I have my second project to share from Faith Pocock Studio called Pen and Drawer Holder

Following my normal process, taking pieces out from bag and sorting them out along with the paper I want to use


Using Mod Podge covering all the drawer fronts


I then glued the drawers together and did a dry run without gluing the main body



Time to start gluing with my trusty Art Glitter Glue


At this stage I also decided to glue paper onto the sides


You can see here... yes I made a mistake and glued the wrong side !!! LOL A few choice words were used at this stage and a glass of wine was had!


The following pictures are the steps at which I glued them




And finally after many attempts its done... this project is definitely not falling apart!


I have chosen a light duck egg blue for the pieces that aren't covered in paper


Finised result... I LOVE it ... And yes, I used second hand books to fussy cut the bird images


I am addicted to all these lovely strage projects... just cant get enough... I will have to get a picture together that shows them all on my desk and show you all one day.


Until next time 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment